The Yamaha EF6300iSDE weighs 200 pounds, starts with ease with its electric starter, and is capable of running an RV air conditioner, microwave oven and more all at the same time. Designed to be acoustically sound, this extremely quiet generator (58-64 dBA) features Smart Throttle which allows greater fuel efficiency and noise reduction. It will run up to 19 hours at ¼ rated load on a tank of gas. With features such as Built-In Wheels, Electric Start, Power Meter and an Oil Watch Warning System, the EF6300iSDE is one of the most powerful well equipped portable inverters in its class!We only sell Genuine Factory New Yamaha Generators
- The EF6300iSDE produces a maximum of 6300 watts of pure clean power.
- With sophisticated capabilities like dual 120-volt and 240- volt power, you can run almost any type of equipment with total confidence. From high-demand equipment such as power tools and RV air conditioners to sensitive electronics like LED TVs, satellite receivers and computers.
- With its electric starting capability, the automatic choke makes for easy starting. The EF6300iSDE is ideal for outdoor recreation and power outage emergencies.
- Excellent fuel efficiency means a run time of 13.3 hours at a constant 1/4 load on just a single tank of gas.
- The EF6300iSDE features Noise Block sound reduction system which makes it a very quiet generator for its output; 58-64 decibels.
- Yamaha’s Oil Watch Warning System helps prevent engine damage from low oil and provides added peace of mind.
- Noise Block ‐ Quiet, pleasant to use.
- Pure Sine Wave (Pulse Width Modulation) Inverter System ‐ Run electronic equipment, appliances, variable-speed power tools and computers.
- Smart Throttle ‐ Automatically adjusts engine speed to match power demand, reduces noise, fuel consumption and engine wear.
- Wireless Remote (Optional) ‐ Start & Stop the generator from up to 66 feet away.
- Electric start ‐ Effortless starting (battery included).
- Automatic choke ‐ Effortless starting.
- Low oil shutoff ‐ Protects engine from low oil damage.
- Fuel level gauge ‐ See fuel level at a glance.
- Dual voltage 120/240 volt ‐ Versatile, operate variety of 120V and 240V tools and appliances.
- Power meter ‐ See how much power is being used and how much power is available.
- Hour meter ‐ Shows accumulated running time for refueling and service scheduling.
- Lightweight ‐ Easy transport.
- Twin bar ‐ Aid lift, transport and provide security point.
- Stylish design ‐ Nice appearance and Modern design.
- 50 state legal ‐ Meets CARB emission regulations and given highest EPA rating.
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR:
Inverter model generators will not operate to supply power to Air Compressors, or some Well Pumps due to the start up load. Talk to a Customer Service Rep for more details.
- Powering Air Compressors
- Powering Large Well Pumps
Yamaha Versus the Competition - WHY YAMAHA?
Inverter or Generator? What is the difference?
How to choose the right size Generator.