FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED!
THE ALL NEW EF5500D with CO Sensor!
Purchase the Portable Electric Yamaha EF5500D 5500 Watt Consumer Generator for emergencies, tailgate parties, camping, and other outdoor activities at yamahagenerators.com! The EF5500D uses a 358cc OHV engine with recoil start that combines 5500 watts maximum AC output with outstanding fuel efficiency. Allows 9 hours of continuous operation on a single tank of fuel.
Newly designed steel wheels for more durability and a premium look!
- CO Sensor - Engine shuts off if a high level of carbon monoxide is detected
- Reduced price, more wattage – Great value with the same legendary quality and performance.
- Comes standard with wheels and fold-down/locking handles.
- Eight hours run time at full load – 13% longer run time than previous model.
- Digital Hour Meter, Digital Volt Meter displays total run time accumulation for servicing and indicates the voltage output.
- 3 year industrial and residential warranty with optional Y.E.S. for customer peace of mind.
- Lifting eye convenient for hoisting and security.
- OHV engine offers efficiency, increased reliability, and quieter operation.
- Full power, full time 120/240 dual voltage is ideal for higher voltage requirements.
- Ground Fault Circuit Interruption (GFCI) senses a leak to ground to reduce risk of electric shock
- Fuel gauge provides easy monitoring of fuel level
- The EF5500D features a rugged design with full roll cage protection for heavy jobs
- New and improved OHV MZ360 engine with a hemispherical head ‐ Yamaha legendary durability and reliability.
- Rugged Wheel kit w/fold-down locking handles ‐ Standard on the EF5500D.
- Cast iron cylinder lining ‐ Optimal heat dissipation.
- Automatic oil warning system shuts off engine before oil level is low ‐ Prevents engine damage, avoids costly repairs, minimizes down time, enhances long term durability.
- Transistorized ignition provides lean, efficient spark ‐ Maintenance-free and ensures fast, easy starting, reliable operation.
- Auto decompression ‐ Automatically “opens” exhaust valve to reduce compression for easier starting.
- EPA Emission Engine Life Rating ‐ The EF5500D meets the strictest environmental standards - EPA and CARB.
- Ground Fault Interrupter (G.F.I.) ‐ If the system senses a leak to “ground,” it automatically cuts off power to help prevent injuries.
- Fuel gauge ‐ Lets operator monitor how much fuel is left.
- Tool kit ‐ Makes service easier.