Add to Cart to see our Best Price!
Genuine Factory New Yamaha Generators
NON ELECTRIC START MODEL
The 3000 Watt EF3000iS weighs 136 pounds. Designed to be acoustically sound, this extremely quiet generator (53-60 dBA) features Smart Throttle which allows greater fuel efficiency and noise reduction. It will run up to 19 hours at ¼ rated load on a tank of gas. With features such as Built-In Wheels, Noise Block, and an Oil Watch Warning System, the EF3000iS is a powerful yet portable medium-range inverter!
- Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
- Independent gasoline petcock helps reduce carburetor cleaning and repairs by eliminating stale gas in the carb.
- The EF3000iS is equipped with advanced features and is extremely quiet yet smartly priced.
- The EF3000iS includes Yamaha’s performance enhancing features, such as Inverter Technology, Smart Throttle, and Noise Block.
- The EF3000iS is capable of producing clean, high-quality electricity with extremely quiet operation (53 dBA – 60 dBA).
- This unit also features a fresh, ergonomic design with easy control access.
- The EF3000iS features built-in wheels, so its remarkably portable - providing convenient power to the locations you need it most.
- Yamaha’s Oil Watch Warning System helps prevent engine damage from low oil and provides added peace of mind.
- Noise Block, acoustically designed sound reduction system ‐ Sound absorbing material, used in key locations, does not resonate sound. Newly designed muffler and molded fan produce unbeatable noise reduction at 53 - 60 dBA.
- Independent gasoline petcock ‐ Helps reduce carburetor cleaning and repairs by eliminating stale gas in the carburetor.
- Smart Throttle, load sensing rpm control ‐ Greater fuel efficiency and noise reduction by automatically adjusting engine speed to match the load.
- Long run time ‐ Continuous operation for up to 18.6 hours without refueling (at 1/4 rated load with “Smart Throttle” function on).
- 12 Volt DC output, battery charging cables included ‐ Recharge 12-volt batteries for RV, auto, marine, etc.
- Inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control ‐ Can run products with built-in microcomputers, or microcomputer-controlled electric tools.
- Centralized control panel ‐ Easy access to controls.
- 171cc Overhead Valve (OHV) engine ‐ Noise-reducing operation with improved efficiency, increased reliability, and low oil consumption.
- Oil Watch Warning system ‐ Prevents engine damage to avoid costly repairs and minimize down time adds customer confidence and peace of mind.
- Four wheels with parking brake ‐ Easy transport and mobility.
- EPA & CARB Emission Engine Life Rating ‐ Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine life ratings issued by the environmental.
- Automatic decompression ‐ Greatly reduces starting effort.
- Factory Warranty ‐ Covers the entire generator for defects in parts and workmanship for three (3) years.
Inverter or Generator? What is the difference?
Yamaha Versus the Competition - WHY YAMAHA?
How to choose the right size Generator.