Genuine Factory New Yamaha Generators
NON ELECTRIC START MODEL
The 3000 Watt EF3000iS weighs 136 pounds. Designed to be acoustically sound, this extremely quiet generator (53-60 dBA) features Smart Throttle which allows greater fuel efficiency and noise reduction. It will run up to 19 hours at ¼ rated load on a tank of gas. With features such as Built-In Wheels, Noise Block, and an Oil Watch Warning System, the EF3000iS is a powerful yet portable medium-range inverter!
- Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
- Independent gasoline petcock helps reduce carburetor cleaning and repairs by eliminating stale gas in the carb.
- The EF3000iS is equipped with advanced features and is extremely quiet yet smartly priced.
- The EF3000iS includes Yamaha’s performance enhancing features, such as Inverter Technology, Smart Throttle, and Noise Block.
- The EF3000iS is capable of producing clean, high-quality electricity with extremely quiet operation (53 dBA – 60 dBA).
- This unit also features a fresh, ergonomic design with easy control access.
- The EF3000iS features built-in wheels, so its remarkably portable - providing convenient power to the locations you need it most.
- Yamaha’s Oil Watch Warning System helps prevent engine damage from low oil and provides added peace of mind.
- Noise Block, acoustically designed sound reduction system ‐ Sound absorbing material, used in key locations, does not resonate sound. Newly designed muffler and molded fan produce unbeatable noise reduction at 53 - 60 dBA.
- Independent gasoline petcock ‐ Helps reduce carburetor cleaning and repairs by eliminating stale gas in the carburetor.
- Smart Throttle, load sensing rpm control ‐ Greater fuel efficiency and noise reduction by automatically adjusting engine speed to match the load.
- Long run time ‐ Continuous operation for up to 18.6 hours without refueling (at 1/4 rated load with “Smart Throttle” function on).
- 12 Volt DC output, battery charging cables included ‐ Recharge 12-volt batteries for RV, auto, marine, etc.
- Inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control ‐ Can run products with built-in microcomputers, or microcomputer-controlled electric tools.
- Centralized control panel ‐ Easy access to controls.
- 171cc Overhead Valve (OHV) engine ‐ Noise-reducing operation with improved efficiency, increased reliability, and low oil consumption.
- Oil Watch Warning system ‐ Prevents engine damage to avoid costly repairs and minimize down time adds customer confidence and peace of mind.
- Four wheels with parking brake ‐ Easy transport and mobility.
- EPA & CARB Emission Engine Life Rating ‐ Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine life ratings issued by the environmental.
- Automatic decompression ‐ Greatly reduces starting effort.
- Factory Warranty ‐ Covers the entire generator for defects in parts and workmanship for three (3) years.
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR:
Inverter model generators will not operate to supply power to Air Compressors, or some Well Pumps due to the start up load. Talk to a Customer Service Rep for more details.
- Powering Air Compressors
- Powering Large Well Pumps
Inverter or Generator? What is the difference?
Yamaha Versus the Competition - WHY YAMAHA?
How to choose the right size Generator.