Add to Cart to see our Best Price!
The Yamaha 2000 Watt EF2000iSv2 incorporates a completely new controller with advanced programming, allowing the EF2000iSv2 the ability to power a much wider range of applications. It weighs in at 44.1 pounds, making it easily portable. Among the quietest portable generators in its class, the EF2000iSv2 features
Smart Throttle technology which allows greater fuel efficiency and noise reduction.
- Fuel Petcock ‐ Prevents stale gas problems and gummed‐up carburetors.
- Fuel Gauge ‐ Allows quick fuel level inspection without turning off the unit and removing the fuel cap.
- Smart Throttle™ ‐ Varies engine speed based on load, improving fuel economy as well as reducing noise and engine wear.
- Electrical Overload Breaker – Prevents generator damage, in case of overload.
- Oil Watch Warning System ‐ Prevents engine damage caused by low oil, avoiding costly repairs and minimizing down time, adding customer confidence and peace‐of‐mind.
- TwinTech™ – Hook up two EF2000iSv2 generators for up to 30 amps of maximum power (requires accessory TwinTech II or Sidewinder cable, available for purchase).
- The EF2000iSv2 incorporates a completely new controller with advanced programming resulting in improved output characteristics between 1600w-2000w operation ranges. The addition of the new programming allows the EF2000iSv2 the ability to power a much wider range of applications than previous generation EF2000iS..
- If you need extra power the EF2000iSv2 has you covered—a convenient parallel function lets you connect two generators to deliver up to 30 amps.
- The EF2000iSv2 is powerful, portable and retro-modern and delivers maximum output with minimum effort. It weighs a mere 44 pounds, making it easy to transport. Super Light weight for 2000 watts.
- The EF2000iSv2 is fitted with Yamaha’s most technologically sophisticated muffler. It’s So quiet that you can have a conversation near one and may not realize it is running. (51.5 dBA to 61 dBA – ¼ rated to rated load).
- It is very compact (2.2 cu.ft.) which makes it easy to store and transport.
- Long Run Time - The EF2000iSv2 features Smart Throttle, a load sensing rpm control that allows greater fuel efficiency and noise reduction by automatically adjusting engine speed to match the load. It will run up to 10.5 hours at ¼ rated load on a tank of gas.
- The Yamaha EF2000iSv2 Inverter generator supplies clean, high quality power. The EF2000iSV2 – with its inverter system – features Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) so voltage stability is within ± 1%, and frequency stability is ± 0.1 HZ. Its pure sine wave is as clean as or cleaner than public utilities power.
- Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
- Light weight ‐ Easy transport.
- Compact ‐ 2.2 cu.ft. size is easy to store and transport
- Twin Tech (Parallel generator operation) ‐ The EF2000iSv2 can be operated in parallel to deliver up to 30 amps.
- Parallel generator operation ‐ The EF2000iSv2 may be connected in parallel with an earlier model Yamaha EF2000iS.
- New controller with advanced programming ‐ The addition of the new programming allows the EF2000iSv2 the ability to power a much wider range of applications than previous generation EF2000iS.
- Smart Throttle varies engine speed based on load ‐ Improves fuel economy and reduces noise. Runs up to 10.5 hours at ¼ rated load on a tank of gas.
- Gasoline petcock ‐ Lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage and helps prevent stale gas problems.
- Fuel gauge ‐ See fuel gauge at-a-glance.
- Inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control ‐ Produces a pure sine wave to run products with built-in microcomputers or microcomputer-controlled electric tools.
- OHV engine with cast iron cylinder liner ‐ Efficient, reliable, powerful providing long life and excellent heat dissipation.
- OHV engine ‐ Includes steel camshaft and valve train components.
- EPA & CARB Emission Engine Durability Rating ‐ Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
- Oil Watch Warning system ‐ Prevents engine damage caused by low oil, avoiding costly repairs and minimizing down time, adding customer confidence and peace of mind.
- Auto-decompression system ‐ Reduces compression for easier starting.
- Comfortable grip handle ‐ Easy portability and storage.
- Electrical overload breaker ‐ Prevents generator damage in case of overload.
- Centralized controls ‐ Easy access to controls.
- DC Outlet ‐ 8A 12V outlet for charging batteries (cables included).
- Rubber vibration isolation feet ‐ Absorbing feet for smooth operation and noise reduction.
1. What's the difference between the older model EF2000is and the new EF2000isV2?
The redesigned EF2000is has a new controller board which will allow you to run the generator at the maximum AC Output for a longer period of time before overloading. The maximum AC output is 2000 watts. The older version of the EF2000(is) will only run for 20 seconds at maximum AC output before the overload circuit trips. The new EF2000isV2 will run for up to 13 minutes before the overload circuit trips. The major benefit will allow you to run more appliances that cycle like Air Conditioners, or refrigerators which require more power upon startup to run at the same time. Simply stated, you now have a true 2000 watt generator.
2. Can I parallel the new EF2000isV2 model with an older EF2000iS?
Yes, you can connect the different models together, however in parallel the V2 controller board will operate like the older model. Maximum AC output will not operate for up to 13 minutes.