The 3000 Watt EF3000iSEB weighs 149.9 pounds and starts with ease with its electric starter. Designed to be acoustically sound, this extremely quiet generator (53-60 dBA) features Smart Throttle which allows greater fuel efficiency and noise reduction. It will run up to 19 hours at ¼ rated load on a tank of gas. With features such as Built-In Wheels, Boost Technology, and an Oil Watch Warning System, the EF3000iSEB is a powerful yet portable medium-range inverter!
- The Yamaha EF3000iSEB is one of the most technologically advanced inverter generators available. Get that extra “boost” of power to get your power tool or air conditioner started quickly and efficiently thanks to the EF3000iSEB generator from Yamaha. The “B” on EF3000iSEB means it features Yamaha Boost Technology®, which provides additional power when you need it. Perfect for the RV enthusiast, the EF3000iSEB is an ideal source of power for either a fifth wheel or travel trailer. The Boost Control Unit in the generator automatically senses when you need additional boost and uses power from the internal 12-volt battery to produce additional amperage. With the additional 10-second boost, the power is comparable to a conventional 3500-watt generator.
- The EF3000iSEB includes Yamaha’s performance enhancing features, such as Inverter Technology, Smart Throttle, and Noise Block.
- The EF3000iSEB is capable of producing clean, high-quality electricity with extremely quiet operation (53 dBA – 60 dBA).
- The EF3000iSEB features a fresh, ergonomic design with easy control access, effortless electric starting.
- The Yamaha EF3000iSEB has built-in wheels, so it’s remarkably portable - providing convenient power to the locations you need it most.
- Yamaha’s Oil Watch Warning System helps prevent engine damage from low oil and provides added peace of mind.
- Yamaha Boost Technology® (YBT) ‐ Boosts output by adding battery voltage to alternator output when needed. The Boost Control Unit (BCU) senses when extra power is needed and boosts output for up to 10 seconds, giving air conditioners, power tools, and other equipment the extra boost of power they may need to start quickly and efficiently.
- Noise Block, acoustically designed sound reduction system ‐ Sound absorbing material, used in key locations, does not resonate sound. Newly designed muffler and molded fan produce unbeatable noise reduction.
- Smart Throttle, load sensing rpm control ‐ Greater fuel efficiency and noise reduction by automatically adjusting engine speed to match the load.
- Long run time ‐ Continuous operation for up to 18.6 hours without refueling (at 1/4 rated load with “Smart Throttle” function on).
- 12 Volt DC output, battery charging cables included ‐ Recharge 12-volt batteries for RV, auto, marine, etc.
- Inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control ‐ Can run products with built-in microcomputers, or microcomputer-controlled electric tools.
- Centralized control panel ‐ Easy access to controls.
- Electric starter ‐ Effortless starting and ease of operation (battery included).
- 171cc Overhead Valve (OHV) engine ‐ Noise-reducing operation with improved efficiency, increased reliability, and low oil consumption.
- Oil Watch Warning system ‐ Prevents engine damage to avoid costly repairs and minimize down time adds customer confidence and peace of mind.
- Four wheels with parking brake ‐ Easy transport and mobility.
- EPA & CARB Emission Engine Life Rating ‐ Yamaha generators have the longest emission durability engine ratings issued by the environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
- Factory Warranty ‐ Covers the entire generator for defects in parts and workmanship for three (3) years.
- 50 state legal ‐ Meets emission regulations, including CARB.
Yamaha Versus the Competition - WHY YAMAHA?
Inverter or Generator? What is the difference?
How to choose the right size Generator.