Terms & Conditions
- All products ship direct from our Warehouse in Southern California.
- We do not allow will calls, freight dock pickups or shipping address changes once orders are processed.
- Orders must ship to the approved/authorized address. No exceptions.
- Natural disasters, severe weather, or other unexpected events may delay deliveries.
- Signature is required at the time of delivery.
- Shipping is free on orders over $100 for the contiguous 48 states only.
- UPS 2nd Day and 3 Day Select Air shipments deliver 2 or 3 weekdays after ship date (weekends not included).
- Ground shipments deliver 2-9 business days after ship date depending on your location.
- We ship only within the United States and Canada.
- Your order will not ship until your credit card is approved and clears with your credit card's verified billing and shipping address.
- Orders cannot be cancelled after shipment processing.
- No returns or exchanges on generators. Contact our customer service department for pre-sales questions to ensure you are purchasing the proper unit to meet your needs.
- Freight damage claims must be documented at time of delivery. Take time to inspect your shipment at time of delivery. If damage is suspected, you must inform the carrier and list damage on the shipping manifest. Contact our customer service department immediately to process a damage report. We strive to achieve your satisfaction.
- Sales tax will be added for California residents.
- Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico please call 1-877-316-3954 for shipping cost.